Hi and welcome to the wonderful colourful world of Bimblegumbie,
The seasons come and go and the challenges of the weather are always surprising in the mountains. The birds call in the morning celebrate the days, hot or cold. Come and enjoy the peace and serenity of our beautiful gardens and individual spaces.
A few words from the visitors book
- "The most wonderful stay for our family we loved it here, can't possibly fault it, thank you Pru for opening your home to us and letting Alfie stay too... We will be back next year". - The Simms family, Brisbane.
- "This is our 5th stay, it gets better every time". - Jamie, Alice, Mary and Genevieve, Cremorne.
- "Memorabillia and nostalgia plus". - Nick, Brighton Le Sands, NSW
- "What a wonderfully relaxing quirky, homely place to bring in the New Year. Thank you!!" Matt from UK and Natasha from Canberra.
- “Lost for words …… loved the place….. will be back” . Rose & Joe from Crestwood NSW
- “Fabulous accommodation & everything provided with lovely gardens and wildlife” The Keech Clan from the Oaks
- “A beautiful oasis of creativity, warmth, intelligence & hospitality” The bed is divine. The garden inspiring” Thank you Kasonde from Milton
- “A haven of peace! Warm & welcoming, thank you” from John & Maureen of Noosa.
Come and see for yourself
Cheers and all the very best,
Tread lightly upon the Earth